Do you need a new roof?
Things to look for inside and outside your property
When your roof is getting near to the end of it’s life there a some tell tale warning signs to look out for:
- Worn or missing roof tiles or slates
- Water leaking through the roof
- Damp patches on ceilings
- Sagging flat roofs
- Daylight filtering through the roof boards
- Life expectancy of the roof has expired
- Cracks, puncture holes or splits on a flat roof
You can avoid a nasty surprise by making sure you regularly maintain your roof and know what to look for before internal damage to your property is caused.
If you spot signs of damage, don’t panic, most problems can be fixed if spotted early. Most of the time if your roof is less than 15 years old, it should only need repairs which is much cheaper than replacing the whole roof.
Get in touch with Preston Roof Care Ltd today for all professional roofing in Preston and surrounding areas.