Roof Repairs Preston – Preston Roof Care Ltd
Roof Repairs Preston – Emergeny Work Specialists!
Don’t get caught out by the windy weather this weekend – make sure you check your roof before and after bad weather if possible. Here are some handy tips for how to check your roof:
1. If you can’t get up a ladder to check your roof, at least have a good look around as much as you can to make sure that there is no visible damage like slates or tiles coming loose, or debris in your guttering.
2. As a local roofer to periodically check your roof.
3. Keep an eye out for damp patches on your ceilings – this wil often mean that you have a leak in your roof and will need to be investigated ASAP to aviod further damage to your property.
4. Keep your gutters clear by cleaning them out regularly. In bad weather your guttering is vital to keep water away from your walls. Blocked or partially blocked guttering can either cause damage to your walls or in some cases cause damage to the guttering as well.
The secret to avoid big problems with your roof or roofline is to try and sort out little isses before they become big problems!
As always, Preston Roof Care Ltd is here to help whether it’s a small preventitive roofing issue or a larger roofing issue. We can take care of all roofing issues including:
- All emergency work
- Slating & tiling
- Ridge tiles
- Flat roofing
- U.P.V.C facias and guttering
- Chimney repairs
- Lead work
- Velux windows supplied and fitted
Give us a call today for a FREE no obligatioon quote.